Saturday, September 17, 2016


Elder Withers and Elder Steuer
Familia! 

It's been a good week. I had my first Sunday in the Britannia ward, and that was a good experience. It was quite the contrast from the ward I served in in Lea Valley (African family ward), but I quite like it here. 

 My Week
We had Zone Conference this week. There are 9 zones, and it was broken up over four days. After the first one, we went to "Harvester", a really good restaurant, with President & Sister Stevens and the rest of the mission office.

Zone Conference
Our proselyting time was obviously limited this week because of zone conferences, but we had a little bit of time for finding and teaching. Right now we're teaching a Korean guy that has a Scottish accent. His name is John. 

We did some good cleaning this morning! Just thought you'd like to know. 

Funny
In Elders Quorum here there was some time spent on the topic of dating/marriage so that was interesting.  

As part of our training in zone conference, Elder Steuer and I made a video to illustrate the content of our training. It was essentially about setting the expectation to meet with investigators 3x a week. The video illustrates the power of these frequent visits. I'll send it to you! 

I'll send some personal emails now. 

Love you all!

Elder Withers
Reunion with Elder Jensen!

Mission Van

 

No comments:

Post a Comment