Sunday, October 25, 2015

[FROM OCTOBER 19, 2015]



P-Day!!
Hello everyone! 

For the record, the subject line is describing this email... not me. I may be sweet, but I would not consider myself short :D 

Elder Rix and I are teaching Lewis! He's someone I taught before the Sisters got to Letchworth, and then they started teaching him. They've handed him over to us to teach! He's on date for Baptism for 15 November. On Wednesday we watched Neil L. Anderson's talk about "Choosing Faith" from the Priesthood Session of general conference with him. Faith doesn't come by chance, but by choice! We can all do something today that will strengthen our relationship with our Saviour and with our Heavenly Father! It's up to us to use the gift of agency to do so! 

I hope you all had a fantastic week! 

Lots of love,

Elder Withers

No comments:

Post a Comment