Monday, March 7, 2016


Alec and Elder Wright

Kung Fu,

Hello fam! I don't know if you noticed or not, but you are now the only ones that get my weekly email. Yay!
 
We had MLC on Wednesday in HP chapel. It was a good meeting! I participated a good amount. The food was good too! Chicken, potato, salad, ciabatta roll, and brownies with ice cream. 



I recently decided to not have Muesli for breakfast... I used to think it was a good choice for a healthy weight loss breakfast. But I looked at the back of the bag and in 100g of my no sugar added Muesli that tastes just ok, there's 60 grams of carbs, 16g of which is sugars. I was pretty disappointed because of how long I'd been eating it, thinking it was helping me to lose weight. LOL



On saturday, Vanessa West gave me and Elder Wright both a free suit! I love mine. It's grey and it actually fits me pretty well! Sister West will adjust my trousers for me at some point in the near future.

Something that's stuck out to me recently: When counseling others and addressing issues, it's so important to tackle the problem, not the symptom. AKA target their nature, not their behaviour. When we merely change our actions, and not our heart, we often go back to the same old things that we struggled with. But when we change our heart to desire positive actions, that's when real conversion happens. 

Our zone read the Tad R. Calister talk titled "The Consecrated Missionary" in preparation for Zone Training Meeting! It's a great talk that makes me want to be better! I love it.

Zone Training Meeting ... Can you find Alec?


Shan Ying (investigator of Sister Fitts and Sister Lung) was baptised on Saturday. I was one of the witnesses! He had to get dunked 3 times because the first two times his knee came up. The water was lower than it should've been. poor guy.

Love you all!
 
Have a great week

Elder Withers
 
His Easter package has arrived!!

Alec and Elder Wright

High Street in Colchester
 
Random kitty


Colchester War Memorial, 1919



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment