Monday, February 29, 2016



Alec and Elder Wright with sisters at London temple
Hiya!

This week went fast! On Wednesday we went into London for super MLC at
the HP chapel. Elder Wright and I gave a training on District Council.

On Friday, Honeysuckle got baptized! She's a 10 year old girl. Elder
Wright and I's shenanigans as the font fills up:


Alec and Elder Wright filling the font

Honeysuckle's baptism
On Saturday, we got to go to the temple because Elder Wright had a recent convert that was going to receive his endowment and because it's Elder Wrights last transfer. It was good to be at the temple! Super cool.

Elder Withers and Elder Wright at the London temple
 
Saturday night there was a food/culture night at the chapel and people brought different cultures foods. I love eating so it was fun.

Sunday I bore my testimony in sacrament meeting! I shared the good timber poem as part of it. I love the Colchester ward!

I got to go to Mark and Julia's baptism last night! It was so fun to be back in Chelmsford. Lots of familiar faces. Sam wheeler baptised both Mark and Julia. Julia was baptised first, and she got all emotional after she came up out of the water. I could totally feel the Spirit! They are strong converts and I'm grateful I was able to be there for their baptism.


Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Withers
 
 
Alec in front of the London temple
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment