Friday, September 11, 2015


Zone Conference
[From September 8, 2015]

Hello!

English culture:
"Pudding" = dessert 

I don't know if it was the same one, but I touched a ginger cat this week. Thus the subject of this email. 
 

 

So i have a new companion! His name is Elder Jared Rix and he's from Bunbury, Australia. He has three sisters and two brothers. He's 22 years old! He's a kind, friendly, humble, and worthy Elder. And he's really clean! Which I like. 😁 it's a blessing for me to be his companion.

Investigator, Elder Rix and Elder Withers

On Sunday, a girl named Bella was baptized! She's 8 years old. Her mum asked me to play the piano at her baptism! I played "Come Follow Me", "When I am Baptized", and "I am a Child of God" 

Today we had a zone p day! We played football, "never have I ever", and "do you love your neighbour". Fun times. 

I had an ice cream cone from McDonalds today. Good times.

We have Sister Missionaries in our ward now! They are in the flat in Letchworth. 

On Sunday I had a big lunch. We are at a members home, and it was so good. Later on Sunday we visited a less active member and she gave my companion and I a really good fajita with rice. I love food.


Also, I don't want to get fat.

Love you all! Hope you have a great week. 

Love,

Elder Withers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment