Monday, November 30, 2015


Alec and Elder Marzahn from Germany
Hiya! 

English culture time:

"Boots" = cleats 

Here are some things that happened this week: 

-I'm in the Chelmsford 2nd ward. Our Ward Mission Leader is LEGENDARY -bishop had us over for breakfast on Sunday (church starts at 1pm) and we had dinner with the Wheeler family after church. 

-We played football on Saturday morning 

- I'm driving!!! I love driving here. It's Sooo nice to have a car.
Such a blessing

-My companion is Elder Dustin Marzahn from Berlin, Germany and I love him so much. He's so funny. I've been blessed with the companions I've had on my mission so far, but Elder Marzahn is my favourite companion. He makes me laugh so much. 

-Today we did A LOT of cleaning. We've made some great progress but there's still more to do. The place where we live is so cool! I'll send pictures next week! It'll be fully clean by then... 

-Whitewashing is great!

-The ward here is so good. I love it lots. 

I love you all and hope you had a great week! 

Love,

Elder Withers



 

No comments:

Post a Comment