Monday, February 22, 2016


Alec with Elder Wright from Compton, California
Hiya!

This week went fast! I'm enjoying being a zone leader. I'm looking forward to developing myself even further to serve in this capacity.

We have a gym here that we can use! It's so nice. It'll help me with my fitness!

On Wednesday I found out that Tas and Somaya are ok to be baptised! It'll be this Sunday. And I get to go since its within the zone!!! 
I'm so excited for them.

Elder Wright is 23 years old, a (former) sports guy, he's "fat tryin ta be fit" , convert to the church at 16, 1/10 kids, half black half Samoan. He has 6 weeks left on his mission. He's a baller! 
he's hilarious, and has crazy dance and beep box skills. He's straight outta Compton, CA.

This will be a fun transfer!

Love y'all!


Love,
Elder Withers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment