Sunday, May 22, 2016


Alec and Elder Jensen...matching ties!!
Familia, 
My journal writing died this past week... oops. It's sad to me because there are so many memories that are lost. I'll use my planner and try to remember things!
On Monday we had a DA with the Proudfoots. We brought our ripped trousers (and I brought a suit jacket) for Sister Proudfoot to fix for us. She brought them all back on Sunday! It was so nice of her to do that for us. 
Marcel's baptism got moved to 28 May because of a difficult family situation that came up. But, all is well! He'll get baptised soon enough. Our friend Joseph (Portuguese) accepted 25 June as a baptismal date. We taught him in the home of a Brazilian member.  
We did some service this week; shovelling rocks into a bag, digging a hole for a plant, and clearing a path. It's nice to help the members out. Another highlight of the week was our dinner at the Stake President's home. They're such a good family. 
District meeting
Fraser Dixon (waiting for his mission call), Elder Jensen, and I sang "Nearer my God To thee" in sacrament meeting yesterday. That was fun. We were only able to practice yesterday morning before church but it went well enough. 
Life is good! Hope you all have a great week
Love,
Elder Withers
 


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment