Saturday, December 10, 2016

Alec and Elder Burgess in front a PROTEIN!!


Hola familia! 

It's been a great week. I've been much better in journaling! Sadly I left my journal in the flat so I don't remember as much juicy details. 
 
Royal Albert Hall
 
The Work
Our investigator is ready for baptism, and tomorrow is the day! She tried on her baptismal clothes and is good to go. We asked her if there's anything we could do for her in our last lesson, and she was so sweet in her response. she expressed a lot of gratitude to us for all we've done to teach her, and answer her questions from the Book of Mormon. So sweet!

My growth
I'm shrinking! Lol I've been quite disciplined recently with my diet. I'm determined to get fit before judgment day arrives.  

I'm so grateful for the many trials I've experienced on my mission. For they turn me to God, and lead me to rely on him to overcome. 

Funny
We introduced our new convert to PMG, and invited her to study Lesson 1 so she can teach us on Friday. She said that she will be a great teacher, that it's in her genes. What a girl.  

Skyping lesson

Hope you all had a great week! 

Love,

Elder Withers

No comments:

Post a Comment